Saturday 25 August 2012

Sylvanians Evicted

My Granny came to stay. She stayed in the room where I keep my Sylvanians. So I had to put their things away and they had to leave!

 



Luckily, the rabbits let them stay in their mansion! And they put their things in the attic.



The rabbits tried very hard to fit them in, but there wasn't lots of room! A couple of the Sylvanians had to sleep in the garage! They made room for Bubble the horse.




And poor, little, baby Renny Rabbit had to fit in his cot all the Sylvanian babies! Some babies even had to sleep on the floor!





Hopefully, they can go home soon!

2 comments:

  1. What lovely rabbits to let the Sylvanians stay in their mansion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you are still fond of your Sylvannians... I see from the date that you are older and perhaps and most likely have new adventures in hand...but once you make these kind of little friends you would be surprised how much they might delight many years down the road, even if you don't think much of them in between here and there. Our daughter stuck hers away in a nie biscuit tin and they napped for many years ( 25?) We laughed and enjoyed them so much when she dug them out and then she gave them to a little girl we had both met and loved. I do hope you will keep writing and taking photos an making stories as well.

    ReplyDelete